Unusual Brie sandwiches
Brie, soft fat cheese with white noble mould made from cow’s milk is also known as ‘the King of All Cheeses’. Its extraordinary creamy, aromatic taste can turn every dish, as well as ‘ordinary sandwiches’, into an unforgettable gourmet experience.
Culinary adviceBrie goes well with fruit so you can add thin slices of Williams pear to the sandwiches. If you make a toast with a glass of champagne, one thing is for sure – you won’t forget these sandwiches soon!
- Cut baguette horizontally in half and spread both halves with
- Put baguette halves on a baking pan covered with baking sheet
and bake them for a couple of minutes in a preheated oven.
- Put slices of Président Brie cheese and ham on baguette halves
in two layers, ending with Brie.
- Sprinkle the sandwiches with ground walnuts mixed with
breadcrumbs and bake in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the sandwiches are done, add lettuce and whole walnuts.