Roquefort mousse with chicken breast and raw julienne vegetables
The legend has it that this cheese was made because of a quest for love. A shepherd who decided to follow a beautiful girl left his lunch of sheep's milk curd behind in a cave. When he returned, he found the bread was mouldy. Desperately hungry, he ate it anyway and miraculous Roquefort was discovered!
- Put the Roquefort and whipping cream in a bowl and mix with
hand blender and strain through a sieve.
- Put the mixture into the cream bottle and add 2-3 CO2
cartridges. Then put in the refrigerator to get very cool.
- Wash and peel carrots, cut them into thin strips.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage in sticks.
- Add a pinch of powdered sugar in the lemon juice so it's not
- Clean the chicken breasts.
- Fry chicken breasts in a little sunflower oil, put salt and
- Mix all vegetables together, season with salt, add a little
lemon juice and olive oil.
- Put whipped Roquefort cream on a plate and add spicy vegetables
and chicken slices.
- Garnish topping chicken with few strips of carrot.
Recipe presented by Stéphane Macchi on culinary course "Mr.
Cheese in your kitchen", organized by Dukat.